Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Staycations and Holidays

A random assortment of pictures from the last few weeks... We did a family staycation here in in NS, hiking in Keji, a night in Yarmouth, up through the Annapolis Valley. Gorgeous all round and I find myself after two years feeling increasingly at home in this province.

Hallowe'en was a blast and Dylan "went" (read hung around the house) as a bear. I'd bought a stuffed teddy bear and emptied it of filling and made it to fit D. Not suprisingly by the time Hallowe'en rolled around, he'd already grown out of it.

We had a farewell party for our friends Amy and Larry who've left Hali and moved to the UK. We miss them and all those good folks who've left here in the last two years. Seems we're the real nomads.

All's well. D turns one this Friday and I started back at work f/t this past week. It's good to be back and luckily we found a good daycare that Dylan seems to be liking. And Chris, as usual, is working like crazy and doing his best to change the world.

Peace out to all the folks out there, M




















3 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Great pics. I get to experience a little bit of autumn from way down here in the south. We don't really have any.

Those striped socks are pretty psychotic though. :)

Anonymous said...

I blog often and I really appreciate your information.
This great article has truly peaked my interest. I am going to book mark your site and keep checking for new details about
once a week. I opted in for your Feed as well.

My blog post tesco money off coupons

Anonymous said...

Terrific post however , I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this
topic? I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Thanks!

Stop by my page: mountain dew breakfast drink