Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Baby Boom

I have mentioned to some of you that there is a bit of a baby boom going on among my loved ones, and some of these kids already have web sites. Kids these days learn so fast! Congratulations to the following and some have links. If others have pictures online anywhere let me know:

Mike Szala and Pamela Pilon-Szala have a new baby girl named Lily
Christine and Scott Lawrence have a new baby boy named Gavin
Shintu and Cherian have a new baby boy named Thomas, brother to Rosemary
Arben and Anida Pustina have a new baby boy named Patrick
Amanda Mongeon and Drew Gauley had a new baby boy named Cadence
My cousin Angie just had a baby but, ack, I forget the name, little help?

If I have forgetten anyone, forgive me, the sonar emissions from our loaner cellphone are messing with my brain.

Chris

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Hi! Thanks for the mention...and we've too jumped on the website bandwagon: http://gauley.blogspot.com

Am behind in reading about y'all but will try to catch up...thinking of you often and having many similar thoughts/feelings up here in our northern paradise as it sounds like you're both having. Cheers!

Love, Amanda.

Chris Benjamin said...

Hey, welcome to the bandwagon, the baby pics are great!!

Chris Benjamin said...

How could I forget?! My cousin Jessie had a baby just before we left for the world tour. Congrats to her too!

Anonymous said...

The information were very helpful for me, I've bookmarked this post, Please share more information about this
Thanks