Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Benjamin's Fishy Africville Art

Hi folks,

What fun, I made the Books section in the main daily here for winning the prize for my novel. Click here to read that.

I also have an Arts feature in the Coast this week with some of my own photography (which I did not expect them to actually include in the article). Click the pic below for that:
























And, click the next picture for my usual sustainability column:








-CB

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn, and I love fish so much.....

Chris Benjamin said...

Yeah, me too. Think small. Small fish are usually more sustainable: sardines, mackerel, stuff like that. And very very tasty actually.

My favourite part of that article, btw, was that I got to use the 'word' Destructicons.