Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, March 19, 2009

3 stories

Click the picture of the dude in front of the recycling bins to see a story I wrote back in July, finally published last week in Progress Magazine, about employees who take it on themselves to green their companies.

Click on the cartoon streetcare for my first editorial in The Coast. I wrote it as my usual column but they had no editorial this week so they just cut a couple paragraphs and used it for that.


Last but highly exciting, guess who made the paper for the first time?! That's right, the same guy who turns four months old tomorrow. I'm pretty sure it took me at least 3 years to make the paper. Click the picture of Dylan and his Mama to read the article in the Chronicle Herald.






2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I liked these, particularly the article on employees greening their companies. Great pic as always, of the soon to be famous little one.

Chris Benjamin said...

Thanks Charles, I liked how that one turned out too. I had a good editor.